Job Summary: Provides competent financial information and analytical support required for decision making and attainment of strategic financial goals by the Health System's leadership. Provider compensation experience strongly reccomended and preferred.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or combination of Associates Degree in Accounting with relevant experience would also be considered.
Preferred Education: Master's degree in Accounting or Finance
Required License: None
Preferred License: CPA
Required Experience: 3 years financial analysis, financial statement preparation, or external audit coordination
Preferred Experience: Recent provider compensation/contract experience. 5 years financial analysis, financial statement preparation, or external audit coordination in a healthcare setting
1. Prepares monthly general ledger compensation related journal entries each month, as part of each physician area of practice group reconciliation.
2. Preparation of quarterly true-up payments for physicians or advanced practitioners, for analyst’s assigned areas of practice.
3. Compiles and Submits PSG provider supplemental compensation for payment.
4. Responsible for maintaining appropriate knowledge of computer software or system.
5. Accurate, timely analysis of Professional Service Agreements (PSA) or Foundation Models, as assigned.
6. Completes other duties to support departmental operations as assigned or requested.
Estimated Compensation Max of $73,000