This job posting is no longer active.
The Site Manager is responsible for the overall clinical operations and management of Mission Health Research Institute sites and its affiliated physician groups. The Site Manager serves as a liaison with local investigators, hospital administration, and local research personnel.
- Directly manage site teams responsible for coordinating multiple research studies across several therapeutic areas.
- Work with site personnel, local investigators, and hospital administration to assess site feasibility and resourcing for existing and upcoming research protocols.
- Actively participate in budget and contract process.
- Monitor and track study progress and health metrics throughout the lifecycle.
- Evaluate operational metrics to continuously improve study quality and/or improve processes.
- Prepare operational reports and analysis for physician groups and research leadership.
- Facilitate ongoing education of site research personnel.
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s College Degree (4 yr program) in a related field . Masters level with degree applicable to a career in research or healthcare preferred.
Experience: Minimum of five years of progressive responsibility or related experience in the research coordination, study team management, and fiscal responsibility of human subject research in a clinical research setting.
Certification: Research certification (ACRP or CCRP) required.
Other Key Competencies and Qualities:
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of ICH guidelines and the Code of Federal Regulations within the clinical research environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency in performing basic clinical trial procedures, including EKG acquisition, phlebotomy, processing, handling, storing and shipping of specimens.
- Proficiency in using various Microsoft Office, EDC, and CTMS applications.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, standard operating procedures, and systems.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Autonomous with limited oversight.
- Effective interfacing with all levels of management.