The Site Manager is responsible for the overall clinical operations and management of Mission Health Research Institute sites and its affiliated physician groups. The Site Manager serves as a liaison with local investigators, hospital administration, and local research personnel.
- Directly manage site teams responsible for coordinating multiple research studies across several therapeutic areas.
- Work with site personnel, local investigators, and hospital administration to assess site feasibility and resourcing for existing and upcoming research protocols.
- Actively participate in budget and contract process.
- Monitor and track study progress and health metrics throughout the lifecycle.
- Evaluate operational metrics to continuously improve study quality and/or improve processes.
- Prepare operational reports and analysis for physician groups and research leadership.
- Facilitate ongoing education of site research personnel.
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s College Degree (4 yr program) in a related field . Masters level with degree applicable to a career in research or healthcare preferred.
Experience: Minimum of five years of progressive responsibility or related experience in the research coordination, study team management, and fiscal responsibility of human subject research in a clinical research setting.
Certification: Research certification (ACRP or CCRP) required.
Other Key Competencies and Qualities:
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of ICH guidelines and the Code of Federal Regulations within the clinical research environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency in performing basic clinical trial procedures, including EKG acquisition, phlebotomy, processing, handling, storing and shipping of specimens.
- Proficiency in using various Microsoft Office, EDC, and CTMS applications.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, standard operating procedures, and systems.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Autonomous with limited oversight.
- Effective interfacing with all levels of management.