The Practice Administrator directs and supervises the day-to-day functions of assigned clinics in the market/division in accordance with federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations. The Practice Manager is responsible for carrying out all established policies. Works with and builds alignment with medical providers, staff and hospital administration.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
This position requires the following minimum requirements:' Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, systems and objectives.' Knowledge of fiscal management techniques.' Knowledge of health care administration systems.' Knowledge of governmental regulations and compliance requirements.' Ability to use various computer systems and applications.' Ability to plan, organize and supervise.' Ability to exercise initiative, sound judgment and problem-solving techniques in the decision- making process.' Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public.' Ability to communicate clearly
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required. Degree in health or business administration is preferred.
1. Hospitalist management experience a must
2. Inpatient medicine leadership
3. Working knowledge of hospital medicine
4. Three years work and supervisory experience in practice management of multiple locations.
5. Effective working knowledge of healthcare financial management, specifically medical practice accounting, third party reimbursement issues, patient flow and facilities management.Apply Now