We are delighted that you are interested in joining the Mission Hospital Volunteer Team. Mission volunteers are vital to providing our patients and their families with an exceptional experience. Volunteers serve in a variety of roles impacting patient experience, supplementing the outstanding work done by staff and supporting Mission team members.
Successful Mission volunteers will:
- Be at least 18 years of age (see Junior Volunteer Program for teens between the ages of 14 and 18)
- Be able to commit to at least 70 hours of service over 4 months (most volunteer roles need a commitment of a weekly, half-day shift)
- Complete the volunteer onboarding process
You may complete the Volunteer Application here.
You will be contacted by a member of the Volunteer Engagement Team after we have received your online application.
Please be aware that all Mission volunteer applicants must:
- Complete the online application form
- Provide contact information for those who can give you positive references
- Attend an in-person interview with a member of the Volunteer Engagement Team
- Submit to a criminal background screening
- Comply with Mission’s Immunization Policy, which includes verification of MMR immunity, varicella immunity, Tdap vaccine, Tspot screening and an annual influenza vaccine (Mission will provide immunizations to applicants needing them at no charge)
Already a volunteer?
Access the Volgistics self-scheduling portal.
Questions? Contact (828) 213-1057 or Volunteer.firstname.lastname@example.org