Physicians & Providers
Why Choose to Practice at Mission Health?
To Be Dedicated.
To Be Balanced.
It’s How Our Mission Works.
Join an award-winning organization that consistently tops the “best of” lists.
- Based in Asheville, North Carolina, we are the state’s sixth-largest health system and have been recognized as one of the nation’s Top 15 Health Systems for five of the last six years by Truven Health Analytics, becoming the only health system in North Carolina to achieve this recognition.
- Our flagship, Mission Hospital, ranked among the top 1% of “Best Hospitals” nationally in 2016 by Healthgrades, and No. 1 “Best Hospital” in North Carolina in 2016 by Business North Carolina.
- Mission Health’s blog was recognized as a “Top 100 Health Blogs You Must Follow for Healthy Living and Better Healthcare” in 2017 by Feedspot.com for the second consecutive year.
- And more….
Mission Health operates six hospitals, numerous outpatient and surgery centers, post-acute care provider CarePartners, long-term acute care provider Asheville Specialty Hospital, and the region’s only dedicated Level II trauma center. With approximately 12,000 team members and 2,000 volunteers, Mission Health is dedicated to improving the health and wellness of the people of western North Carolina.
Mission Health is looking for physicians and advanced practitioners with a passion for high-quality and family-centered care to join our team. You can make a real difference in improving the lives of families throughout western North Carolina and beyond. Begin your search for a new, exciting career with us today!
To learn more about provider opportunities, please contact:
- Joseph Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org for: Hospitalist (Asheville and region), Surgery (bariatrics, general), Neurology, Oncology, Hematology
- Misti Dixon at email@example.com for: Pulmonology/Critical Care, Physiatry and all surgical specialties including Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurosurgery, General Trauma Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery, general surgery with member hospitals and Urology
- Betsy Rozakos at Betsy.Rozakos@msj.org for: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine (traditional OP), OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Anesthesia
- Josh Spriggs at firstname.lastname@example.org for: Behavioral Health, Cardiology, Pallative Care, Pediatrics (general and subspecialties)